Nils Lutefisk is a camper with the looks of a pleasant young boy, but the mind of an old pervert. He considers himself a "playboy".
He is voiced by Colleen O'Shaughnessey.
At the beginning of the game, you meet him while he is peeking through a hole into the girl's cabin. When confronting him about his actions, he replies that his parents allow him to watch R rated movies and he knows a little more about it then Raz does. He also states that he uses squirrels to help him spy with the use of Clairvoyance, and blames Bobby Zilch. For the rest of his time at Whispering Rock he all about the ladies, yet he isn't very successful.
After you get his brain back at the end of the game, he talks about seeing if any girl wants to makeout before the end of the world. He goes out with Elka, who is his previous ex-girlfriend, and they are seen behind the main lodge.
- "Next time, say acorns if you repeat that to someone else."
- (hit him while spying on girl's cabin) Before Basic Braining if you hit him his whole huge head gets stuck in his peep hole, and he will say "Quit it Bobby! I know that's you Jerk" After Basic Braining he will say "Now I'll never teach you how to do this, jerk."
- (use Telekinesis) "Drop me, or I will drop you."
- Lutefisk is the name of a traditional Norwegian meal.
- Using Clairvoyance on Nils shows a "Not a Girl" sign.
- He and Elka have a pretty tense relationship throughout the game until they end up together.
- Psychadet rank: Psychic Scout
- Hometown: Long Beach, CA
- Interests: ladies
- He Like Elka is all hair.