Milla Vodello is a famous Brazilian Psychonaut agent. She is known as the Mental Minx, and is known for her Levitation prowess and psychedelic 1960's mod style and fashion sense. She is very laid-back and enjoys partying and dancing. She is partnered with Sasha Nein, and according to a Vault found in her mind, she might have a possible romantic interest in Sasha. She is also part of the staff at Whispering Rock. She can almost always be found catching some sun on the docks. But being that she is the only female staff member at Whispering Rock, she is the most motherly and very big on rules and keeping her kids safe.
Before becoming a Psychonaut, Milla took care of children at an orphanage. One night after she got back from grocery shopping, the orphanage was on fire (the cause of which remains unexplained) and all the children perished in the flames. Due to her psychic powers, Milla heard them screaming to her for help as they burned to death, scarring her deeply. Milla was deeply traumatized and blamed herself for the deaths, but she tries her best to not let the incident take over her mind and remain a positive person.
Main Article: Milla's Dance Party
Milla's mind is a lively party. There is a small room in her mind that resembles a children's playroom with a toy chest leading to repressed nightmares about her failing to save the children in an orphanage that she was to take care of, with the spirits of the children haunting her mind. Her mind has coped with the incident in a healthy manner, stowing it away in a small part of her mind instead of letting it take over.
- Levitation: The power she is known for at Whispering Rock. She can levitate other objects as well.
- Markmanship: Uses it against Oleander. Her PSI blast color is pink.
- Alexis Lezin is Milla's voice actor.
- Using Clairvoyance on Milla reveals that she sees Razputin as a baby to be protected.
- Also, as a result of her losing all her children to a fire she feels she could have prevented, she has developed nightmares. You can see them in a "Toy Room" where there are four figments and a safe. Then, hit the toy chest. You can also hear the nightmares, calling for her, demanding to know why she let them die.
- She is a mother figure at Whispering Rock, and always doing her best to keep Campers safe. This is shown by how she has barricaded Lake Oblongata so the children can't go to Thorney Towers. She is also the one who called Raz's father to come get him.
- She uses a lot of terms from the 1960s-1970s.
- She has a much more easy going and kind way of teaching than Oleander does. She can make anything feel like a party.
- She is the only woman at Whispering Rock.
- She is reluctant to let Raz participate in her level due to how much she cares about the rules.