Camilla "Milla" Vodello is a famous Brazilian Psychonaut agent, who is partnered with Sasha Nein. She is also part of the staff at Whispering Rock. She is known as the Mental Minx, and is known for her Levitation prowess and psychedelic 1960's mod style and fashion sense. She is very laid-back and enjoys partying and dancing. Being that she is the only female staff member at Whispering Rock, she is the most motherly, very big on rules and keeping her kids safe at all costs.
Before becoming a Psychonaut, Milla took care of children at an orphanage. One night after she got back from grocery shopping, the orphanage was on fire (the cause of which remains unexplained) and all the children perished in the flames. Due to her psychic powers, Milla heard them screaming to her for help as they burned to death, scarring her deeply. Milla was deeply traumatized and blamed herself for the deaths, but she tries her best to not let the incident take over her mind and remain a positive person.
Milla's Mind Edit
Main Article: Milla's Dance Party
Milla's mind is a lively party. Students at Whispering Rock refine their Levitation skills in her brain. Raz completes the race and earns his Merit Badge of Levitation.
Psychonauts: In the Rhombus of Ruin Edit
Psychonauts 2 Edit
Milla will appear in Psychonauts 2.
- Levitation: The power she is known for at Whispering Rock. She can levitate other objects as well.
- Markmanship: Uses it against Oleander. Her PSI blast color is pink.
- Alexis Lezin is Milla's voice actor.
- Using Clairvoyance on Milla reveals that she sees Razputin as a baby to be protected.
- Also, as a result of her losing all her children to a fire she feels she could have prevented, she has developed nightmares. You can see them in a "Toy Room" where there are four figments and a safe. Then, hit the toy chest. You can also hear the nightmares, calling for her, demanding to know why she let them die.
- She is a mother figure at Whispering Rock, and always doing her best to keep Campers safe. This is shown by how she has barricaded Lake Oblongata so the children can't go to Thorney Towers. She is also the one who called Raz's father to come get him.
- According to a Vault found in her mind titled Milla's Adventures!, she might have a possible romantic interest in Sasha.
- She enjoys relaxing at the docks to catch some sun.
- She uses a lot of terms from the 1960s-1970s.
- She has a much more easy going and kind way of teaching.
- She is the only woman at Whispering Rock.