At PSI Cadet Rank 50, Raz gains the Wrecking Ball upgrade, which turns the Thought Bubble into a weapon when rolling at full speed, dealing about as much damage as a PSI Punch. At Rank 60, Raz gains the Rolling Havoc upgrade, which turns the Thought Bubble into a Wrecking Ball as soon as you start rolling.curse on his family to die in water.
- Levitation can't be used for much in combat, but it does come in handy for some hit-and-run tactics:
- You can use it to make giant leaps across mental worlds at high speeds, making for a great way to avoid enemies.
- The Wrecking Ball and Mega Palmbomb upgrades come in very handy for landing good amounts of damage; charge into enemies with the Wrecking Ball and then hit them again with the Mega Palmbomb.
- You can go invisible while riding on the ball; use this to make quick escapes for whatever reason.
- You cannot, however, use the shield while on the ball.
- You cannot lock your mental focus on enemies while riding the ball; therefore, using abilities that require accuracy - such as Marksmanship - is not suggested.
- In Lungfishopolis you are unable to use the levitation ball as it breaks about half a second after going on it; most likely because Raz is too heavy compared to the tiny residents.