He starts out as a shy and easily frightened boy, but after Milka saves a fish from being tortured by Bobby and Benny, he falls in love with her and spends most of the remainder of the game by her side.
Elton is voiced by Christina Pucelli.
According to his Campster page, Elton's father was in the Navy and died at sea. He was raised alone by his mother in a "special hotel for all ladies." He claims sailors would often come to visit his mom to "pay their respects." In passing, Elton mentions that his mother used to make him practice accordion in a closet whenever one of the sailors came to visit.
At the start of the game, it is hinted that Elton has a crush on Lili, but these feelings are one-sided, considering she makes him do her homework for her. At the beginning of Coach Oleander's Basic Braining Obstacle Course, Elton starts out in the recruitment office with Raz, but he gets his astral projection kicked out of the Coach's mind almost as soon as Raz breaks them out of the first room.
After Raz completes Basic Braining, Elton can be found on the docks at the lake. Later Elton asks Raz to make Bobby and Benny stop hurting the fish, but when Raz goes over there, Milka (who is invisible) pretends to be the lake monster and scares the bullies out of it. After this event Elton and Milka are apparently in love, and he seems to have forgotten about Lili. Right before nightfall he can be seen kissing an invisible Milka in the cave tunnel that leads to the GPC & Wilderness Area.
Once debrained, Elton's brain can be found at the very top of the tower at the Asylum, behind Dr. Loboto's Lab. If the player returns to the docks after recovering both his and Milka's brains, they can be found kissing again on the docks.
Telepathy: A power he uses to mentally communicate with the aquatic creatures in Lake Oblongata.
- It is highly implied that Elton's mother is or was a prostitute who lived with him in a specialized house and often received sailors who would look for her services. This may also imply that Elton's father didn't die at all, he was just a customer of hers.
- Elton is the first character to get kicked out of Basic Braining.
- If Telekinesis is used on Elton, it is revealed that he also has a fear of heights.
- Using Clairvoyance on him shows he sees Raz as a stereotypical moustache-twirling villain, kidnapping a bound Lili.
- If the Psycho-Portal is used on either him or Milka, he will push Raz away.