Raz first encounters Dingo in his apartment within Black Velvetopia. Raz asks Dingo to help get rid of El Odio, but Dingo refuses, stating that he cannot do so until a poster is painted for him by one of the Dog Painters.
After fighting El Odio (who is revealed to be a caricature of Edgar's anger), Dingo shows up to finish the beast. Raz tries to convince Edgar that Lampita and Dingo are just romanticized members of the Junior Varsity pep squad. Dingo and Lampita start speaking in American accents when they take offense at Razputin's comment, and are revealed to be mental versions of Dean LaGrante and Lana, two cheerleaders from Edgar's high school years. Dean and Lana start cheering "Go Bulls" as Edgar's rage consumes him once more.
Dingo is shown to attack the beast and he takes over as the level's boss. Raz must then protect the bull while fighting Dingo at the same time. When Dingo falls, Lampita rushes to his side, crying. Edgar realizes that the two are too pathetic to hold onto any longer, and the arena opens at his will, sending them plummeting to their doom.
Dingo will often teleport around the arena and slash with his sword. Raz will need to use Confusion on Dingo to render him vulnerable to attacks. Raz can use Telekinesis to throw the banderillas at Dingo. If the player is in need of more Confusion Grenades, he can get them from the rose bouquets that are tossed on the ground.
- (Punch Dingo in his apartment) "Ooh. Good thing you cannot reach my face. Then I'd be mad."
- "I am the mighty El Odio! I have all the power of the bull!
- Dean LaGrante, the male cheerleader from Edgar's years at high school, is the real world counterpart of Dingo.
- The Jacks in the tower of cards all bear Dingo's (Dean's) likeness.
- Dingo sees Raz as a young matador when Clairvoyance is used on him.
- He has a vary big tush which is useful in the final boss battle.